SENIXA has developed this as a speciality service whereby the management of your premises can be successfully conducted remotely. This is based on integrating & interfacing entry/ exit points with audio/ visual communications via various devices, such as:
- Intercoms systems;
- CCTV surveillance systems;
- Facial Recognition Systems;
- Access control systems- remotes, door locks, gates, garage doors etc.
Typical applications of this service are at:
- Apartment blocks;
- Educational facilities;
- Safe Houses;
- Logistics & transportation facilities;
- Manufacturing & Commercial premises;
- Construction sites.
In order for humans/ vehicles to gain appropriate access or make deliveries SENIXA staff require audio/ visual confirmation of individual[s] before permitting site access. Once verified, visitors or delivery drivers can be granted or denied permission to enter/ exit remotely by SENIXA operators.
This service benefits clients by:
- reassuring stakeholders that their premises are both managed & protected;
- reduces client’s staffing costs dramatically, by removing the need for security guards & receptionists.